Associate ProfessorDepartment of Mathematics Education
Kangwon National University (KNU)
- Ph. D. Dept. of Mathematics, KAIST, Mar 1998 - Feb 2004 (Advisor: Dongsu Kim)
- M. S. Dept. of Mathematics, KAIST, Mar 1996 - Feb 1998
- B. S. Dept. of Math Education, Seoul National Univ., Mar 1992 - Feb 1996
- Counting $(0,1)$-matrices avoiding $\alpha$ of size greater than 1 (with Hyeong-Kwan Ju),
preprint, 2011. [PDF]
- Enumeration of 0/1-matrices avoiding some 2x2 matrices (with Hyeong-Kwan Ju),
- On the enumeration of rooted trees with fixed size of maximal decreasing trees,
(with Heesung Shin), to appear in Discrete Mathematics.
- Combinatorial proofs of inverse relations and log-concavity for Bessel numbers (with Hyuk Han),
European Journal of Combinatorics 29(2008), 1544-1554.
- Four proofs of the Cayley Formula(Korean) (with Seok il Kwon, Jin Kon Hong),
Korean Journal for History of Mathematics 21(3) (2008), 127-142.
- A Generalized Enumeration of Labeled Trees and Reverse Prüfer Algorithm (with Heesung Shin),
Journal of Combinatorial Theory, series A 114 (2007), 1357-1361.
- An efficient top-down search algorithm for learning Boolean networks of gene expression
(with Dougu Nam, Sangsoo Kim), Machine Learning 65(1) (2006), 229-245.
- A refinement of Cayley's formula for trees (with Ira Gessel),
Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 11(2) (2006), R27.
- A combinatorial proof of Postnikov's identity and a generalized enumeration of labeled trees,
Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 11(2) (2005), N3.
- Refined enumeration of minimal transitive factorizations of permutations,
- Colored Prüfer codes for k-edge colored trees (with Manwon Cho et al),
Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 11(1) (2004), N10.
- Transitive cycle factorizations and prime parking functions (with Dongsu Kim),
Journal of Combinatorial Theory, series A 104 (2003), 125-135.
- Two involutions on vertices of ordered trees (with Heesung Shin),
FPSAC 2002, Melbourne, Australia, 8-12 July 2002.
- A pairing of the vertices of ordered trees,
Discrete Mathematics 241 (2001), 471-477.
- EJC : The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics
- ArXiv:CO : Front for the Mathematics ArXiv: Combinatorics
- Combinaotorics Korea : Combinatorialist in Korea
- KAIST Combinatorics Lab : Combinatorics Lab. in KAIST
- MathNet Korea : Information Center for Mathematical Sciences
E-mail: shyunseo (at) kangwon.ac.kr